What is the Soul of Success Retreat?
A weekend for accomplished women to reflect upon the roles they play, the gifts they offer, and the legacies they are leaving; to uncover deeper, more authentic meaning at work and home; and to return to their lives renewed, refreshed, and refocused on achieving their personal and professional goals. Set in a luxurious resort, the 3 day retreat offers natural beauty, innovative leadership development, and the opportunity to network with an impressive group of professionals.
- Reconnect with the parts of you that get neglected … and find ways to bring them back into your daily life
- Close the gap between your current reality and your ideal vision for your career and life
- Release the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from greater happiness and success
- Network with like-minded, like-hearted professionals
Executive Coach & Leadership Development Expert
Terra created the Soul of Success Retreat because she recognized a concerning trend among the dynamic, high-achieving women that she encountered.
In her own words, Terra says...
“My clients share with me their inner-most challenges and fears.
Time and time again, I hear:
- I'm proud of my achievements so far, but I'm ready to take my career to the next level.
- I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. My stay-at-home mom friends only talk about kids and co-workers only talk about the job. I can't find a circle of friends where I feel completely comfortable.
- I can't believe that I am about to let another year pass, too busy with daily life to make significant progress on my BIG goals and dreams.
- I'm tired of feeling like I have to set aside pieces of myself to be a good mom, wife, leader, etc. I need to respect myself like I do others.
- I feel stuck in life or my career...and I'm not sure how to fix it.
- I've given my job everything - 110%. Now that I look up, I realize what I've missed and I know that I can't keep this up. The problem is that I'm not sure what I'd rather be doing.
- I feel guilty saying "no" even though I know I deserve a break and NEED to take care of myself.
- I hate networking but love meeting like-minded people. How do I find them?
“I’m humbled by the amazing women I’ve met working across many industries, living all over the world; some staying at home, some running the corporate rat-race, and others building their own companies. These women are interesting and full of genuine warmth; and yes, they are setting the world on fire. This retreat is for them.”