Leadership development that moves the needle.
Don’t let the luxury accommodations fool you – The Soul of Success Retreat is no boondoggle. This experience has been intentionally designed to create the optimal environment and activities to support deeper learning and, more importantly, sustainability of new behaviors long after you leave.
Training + Coaching = A Winning Combination
While traditional training does a great job of transferring specific skills and knowledge, in practice, people have trouble applying the learning in their day-to-day lives and retaining the information as time passes. Coaching has become the gold standard for customized executive development, with an inquiry-based approach that allows for self-awareness, self-motivation, and ongoing feedback to ingrain new thinking and drive action. Unfortunately it can be very expensive, which often limits the number of professionals that get access to this valuable tool.
The Soul of Success Retreat combines these two methods into a cost-effective and powerful offering that will transform the way that you approach the work that you do and the life that you live.
How Your Business Will Benefit
There are plenty of ways that The Soul of Success will bring greater clarity and fulfillment to your personal life, but for right now, let’s focus on the business side. Through lectures, interactive exercises, self-reflection, coaching, and action learning you will:
- Define your authentic leadership style and leverage it to become more influential in your organization and/or industry
- Create a vision for your professional legacy and translate that into strategies and day-to-day tactics
- Identify your strengths and talents and understand how to best apply them to increase your engagement level while also driving stronger results
- Build a wide and strategic network that will promote your career, offer emotional support, provide access to new opportunities, and spark innovative thinking
- Create a developmental action plan that keeps you moving forward on your professional goals
- Reflect on your personal brand with respect to your career goals and receive feedback on your executive presence
What You Will Receive
- Carefully crafted executive education that will help you enhance your leadership abilities and reach your full potential.
- Personal feedback, coaching and guidance from Terra Winston, an executive coach with over 18 years of experience impacting the lives of thousands of professionals in over 90 countries. Terra holds a BS in Systems Engineering from the University of Virginia, an MBA from Stanford University, as well as coaching certification from CTI and the International Coach Federation. With a background in management consulting and corporate talent management, she has become highly sought after to deliver effective training and coaching for Fortune 200 corporations, non-profit organizations, and small businesses, alike.
- Networking opportunities to connect with an impressive and diverse group of women who can be potential collaborators, customers, suppliers, and influencers.
- A focus on building self-awareness so that you can lead with your heart, not just your mind.
- Ongoing support to sustain learning and troubleshoot challenges with special resources for retreat alumni and a year’s worth of The Soul of Success Group Coaching Calls.